Thursday, April 2, 2009

Grocery Shopping Win

Today I went to Schnucks to get some groceries and saw that Kashi had come out with new flavors of TLC bars. My mom used to buy large 24 packs from Costco that included the honey flax, trail mix, and peanut butter varieties. It turns out that there are now three new flavors: pumpkin spice, dark chocolate coconut, and chocolate raspberry. Excited, I decided to get the latter two because they were on sale (3 for 8).

However, when I looked at my receipt, I noticed that they had mischarged me for the Kashi bars so I went over to the customer service booth to get a price check. Of course, Schnucks was wrong. Furthermore, I was pleasantly surprised when the girl behind the counter told me that because of the incorrect scan, I would get the first item back for free. Elated, the first phrase that came to my mind as I walked out to the car was "Grocery Shopping Win." The second thought that came to mind was "Man, too much Failblog."

No comments: